VSC Logo

VSC's Info



Veterans Support Council, Inc.

Phone Icon (317) 489-9471


Donate to VSC Page

WW II War Memorial U.S.S. Indianapolis Memorial Korean Memorial Vietnam War Memorial

To Make a Charitable Donation to VSC,
You can either pay by:

1) Credit or Debit Card: Make your single, or monthly "Cash Donation" to VSC through our PayPal account. Just click on the "Donate" button & follow the instructions.

2) Check: You can either mail your "Donation" to VSC by making your your check or money order payable to VSC and mailing it to:
    Veterans Support Council, Inc. or VSC,  2457 E Washington St, Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 46201 USA , or just bring it to the next MACV meeting.   Please make sure you write on your check or money order what your "Donation" is to be used for.

You can also Donate Food, Clothing, or Personal Hygeine items to HRH, HHOOT & VSC to help our Homeless Friends and Veterans:
HHOOT's Distribution Center for Street Outreach (click here for flyer) is located at 2457 E Washington St, Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 46201.  Please make deliveries to the warehouse "behind" 30 South Temple Ave. to "Suite F" (click here for map).  SouthTemple Ave is one block West of Rural St on E Washington St.  Turn South on S Temple Ave and go to the end of the street, turn right inside of the gate.

  • VSC is an Indiana Non-Profit Corporation that that was formed on the 10th of March 2014.
  • VSC secured its IRS 501 (c)(3) on the 28th of January 2016.
  • VSC's Federal ID # is: 46-4747247
  • VSC's D&B D-U-N-S # is: 093282268
  • Any questions concerning a donation to VSC can be E-mailed to Don Hawkins at: Hawkins@VSC.ooo, or call him (317) 917-0500 office or (317) 632-0500 cell.
Military Color Guard     VSCs_Logo_New     American Flag & Bald Eagle

For Medical or Physical Emergencies:

  • If you or someone you are helping is hurt or in imminent danger, please get to a phone and dial 9-1-1 for immediate help.
  • If you or someone you know is feeling suicidal, or facing a crisis, dial 2-1-1 in Indy or 1-(866) 211-9966 for immediate help.
  • If you are a victim of domestic violence dial 1-(800) 332-7385 or (317) 926-4357 for help.

For Non-Emergencies:

  • If you are a Veteran or a Family member of a Veteran in search of information on his/her benefits and/or you/they require immediate services, you can dial 2-1-1, or contact one of the service providers or organizations listed on our "Resources" page.

Please Note:

  • VSC & MACV only providers Information and Referrals on the resources you may need and does not provide any direct services.